Friday, April 3, 2015

Updated Planner Tour





I really think that as my life changes from season to season, my planner will also adapt to help me keep up with those changes. Sometimes I need to track items in-depth. Later on, those same things may no longer be relevant. So, here is my current planner set-up. I've recently acquired a personal size Filofax Malden in purple, and I love it! But don't worry, I still adore my light pink Color Crush planner; it's like having more children, my love multiplies with each new binder, it does not divide.



Don't forget to check out or review my January 2015 planner set-up to see the comparison of then and now. Link here.



Follow me on
Instagram & Twitter: @awifenmother
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/awifenmother/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annie.awifenmother

-I'd love to "meet" you there!



Planner: Purple, Personal Size Malden
Monthly and Weekly Pages: Color Crush inserts
Pens: Frixion (off Amazon) and Staedtlers (from Target)
Assorted washi tapes from Target, Walmart, and Meijer
Masking stickers: Amazon

Stamps: V's Sweet Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment