Sunday, May 24, 2015

Color Code in Your Planner





All last year I used a Color Key in my planning system. Now, this year, I'm beginning to add it back in using a slightly different method. I know from experience that it does help keep things extra organized- and it's really simple to do! Check out my video as I describe 3 easy ways to utilize this organization tool in your personal planning.



Happy Planning!



Annie @awifenmother





Follow me on
Instagram & Twitter: @awifenmother
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/awifenmother/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annie.awifen...
Blog: awifenmother.blogspot.com

Planner: personal sized, purple, Filofax malden
Monthly and Weekly pages: Color Crush inserts
On the Go Folio: light pink Color Crush folio
Pens: Frixion (off Amazon) and Staedtlers (from Target)
Assorted washi tapes from Target, Walmart, and Meijer
Masking stickers: Amazon
Stamps: V's Sweet Ideas and Studio L2E
Ink: Versa Mark chalk ink

Highlighters: Yoobi mini highlighters from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment